Not registered as user yet
Name: Mira Mezini
Bio: I am a Professor of Computer Science at the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany.
My research focuses on software development paradigms and tools.
On the paradigms side, I develop programming languages to enable the visions of “software as a service (SaaS)” and “software product-lines” by providing large-scale module concepts with built-in support for adaptability and extensibility.
On the tools side, I work on intelligent software-development environments that guide developers to increase the development productivity and the software quality. Such environment leverage web-based resources to automatically generate and recommend established programming rules and patterns; they also enable architects to explicitly specify such patterns to be enforced during development.
I have (co)authored over 100 scientific publications in renowned publication venues in software engineering and programming languages. I regularly serve on steering committees, program committees, and editorial boards of top tier conferences and journals in software engineering and programming languages.
Affiliation: TU Darmstadt
Personal website: http://www.stg.tu-darmstadt.de/staff/mira_mezini/
Research interests: Software development paradigms and tools
PLDI, ECOOP, Curry On, DEBS, LCTES and ISMM Activities
- Author of A Co-contextual Type Checker for Featherweight Java within the ECOOP Research Papers-track in ECOOP 2017
- Author of Privacy-aware Distributed Incremental Computation within the IC 2017-track in IC 2017
- Author of Modular Composition of Reactive Applications within the Curry On Talks-track in CurryOn 2017
- Author of Hermes: Assessment and Creation of Effective Test Corpora within the SOAP-track in SOAP 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile